It is no secret that women love beards. Heck, even fellow men love beards, since they exude individuality and confidence all over. However, and let´s face it, facial hair can also be rather unpleasant to the eyes. Be it a full beard or a goatee, it takes effort and true care to attain the perfect captivating look. Hopefully, we are here to help you. Here is a list of the best beard trimmers that won´t break your bank in the process.
Comparison Table Of Best Beard Trimmers :-
Braun Rechargeable Hair & Beard Trimmer
Best Sellers Rank
Weight: 3 pounds
Panasonic ER-GB80-S Hair and Beard Trimmer
Best Sellers Rank
Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 2 x 7.1 inches
Weight: 1.4 pounds
Wahl Professional Peanut Classic Beard Trimmer
Best Sellers Rank
Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 x 4 inches
Weight: 10.4 ounces
Top 5 Best Beard Trimmers :-
5. Wahl Lithium Ion Stainless Steel Trimmer
Boasting up to four hours of battery life, this trimmer by Wahl Clipper successfully modernizes almost 100 years of grooming tradition. It comes with a variety of attachments, and its slim, compact size is perfect to avoid blind spots. Nothing is more annoying than using bulky beard trimmers, and the people at Wahl Clipper are aware of it.
- A wide selection of accessories.
- Comfortable size.
- Best battery life
- Not suitable for short stubble looks.
- Quality control issues on the power switch.
- No detachable grooming heads.
4. Philips Norelco Multigroom Beard Trimmer
This All-in-one 7100 model from Philips prides itself in being fully waterproof. It comes with 5 different attachments and 3 combs, enabling you to create the look that suits you the most, while keeping attachments to a practical minimum. It has all the features of the best beard trimmers, like water resistant build and led indicators.
- Self-sharpening blades
- Water resistant
- Battery indicator
- Easy to clean
- Battery last around 1 hour
- Plastic attachment connections
- Won´t shave while plugged
3. Braun Rechargeable Hair & Beard Trimmer
This rechargeable hair & beard trimmer uses a dual battery system and a "slide and style system" to make shaving a comfortable experience. Changing combs is as easy as slide and lock, and it comes in 12 different lengths to match any style. This beard trimmer comfortably fits any hand size thanks to its ergonomic design, and is as durable as you may expect from a Germany-based manufacturer.
- Durable, sturdy build
- Its dual system ensures trimming even at low battery levels.
- Somewhat pricey.
- While the trimmer keeps its strength at low battery levels, battery life is only 40 minutes.
- Not suitable for those looking for a clean beard look.
2. Wahl Professional Peanut Classic Beard Trimmer
Wahl´s professional grade trimmers are exactly what you would expect when you hear "professional". The trimmer delivers sharp performance and the highest precision thanks to its powerful rotary motor, usually found on the best beard trimmers. It is surprisingly light and compact, considering the power it packs. It features a finger ring for a secure grip and 4 attachment combs.
- - Compact ad light design.
- Powerful enough for any hair thickness.
- Best quality-price ratio.
- Blades get hot after prolonged use.
- Really loud
1. Panasonic ER-GB80-S Hair and Beard Trimmer
There is a reason why we put this beard trimmer at the top of our list: its proven quality. This award-winning beard trimmer uses stainless steel blades to ensure the best shave at its price range. It boasts the incredible number of 39 precision settings, be it for sculpting, cutting or trimming. Its slim and cordless design will help you keep control over your shave. Works for up to 50 minutes before needing a charge, but you can use it while connected.
- Award-winning technology, possibly the best beard trimmer at its price range.
- Sturdy yet comfortable build.
- 3 comb attachments and 39 trimmer settings.
- Corded/cordless use.
- Short battery life.
- Somewhat wide for trimming beard.
- No US AC adapter included.