5 Best Mascaras Review and Buying Guide Updated 2020
Mascara is one of those can’t-survive-without beauty products, meticulously essential to every woman’s makeup routine. Although we all want a different kind of look for our eyes (major volume or just an edgy look), a good mascara is an absolute must. Now, this brings us to our main concern: What makes a mascara the best? One that can give you a gorgeous, grungy and bold look? How do you find the right one for yourself, to show off highly defined lashes? Well, we have whittled down the list of all the bestsellers to 5 of the best mascaras on the market today based on their lengthening, thickening or Volumizing techniques.
Comparison Table Of Best Mascaras :-
Benefits Cosmetics they’re Real Lengthening Mascara
Best Sellers Rank
Weight: 0.6 ounces
Tarte Cosmetics Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Best Sellers Rank
Weight: 0.8 ounces
Top 5 Best Mascaras :-
5. 3D Fiber Lash Mascara by Mia Adora
This product has the ability to volumize and lengthen your lashes dramatically, giving an almost false-eyelash effect. There are 2 pieces included in a set a case with a black magnifying gel tube and another tube containing microfibers.
- Easy to use, comes with detailed instructions.
- Allows a high degree of thickness and lengthening, almost 3 times the original size.
- Contoured brush for even application.
- Fiber brush for thoroughly gelled application.
- Fibers don’t flake.
- Continuous use helps in improvement of the quality of eyelashes.
- Slightly more expensive in comparison to regular mascaras.
- Application for a dramatic effect has been a long process for some of the users.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara
This product doesn’t make any false promises, living up to all of its claims. It is fairly basic, which is why it may not be suitable for someone who’s looking for a dramatic effect.
- Absolutely smudge-free.
- It doesn’t clump and can last up to 15 hours.
- It enables the user to apply the product thoroughly, including the eyelash roots.
- The formula can resist high temperatures
- Doesn’t volumize or lengthen the lashes. Therefore, not a suitable choice for someone with short eyelashes.>Doesn’t come off properly. It usually takes an oil-based cleanser.>Relatively very expensive compared to other brands.
3. Benefits Cosmetics they’re Real Lengthening Mascara
This baby has a specially designed brush for long lasting lengthened, curled and separated lashes. The mascara is jet-black and gives you an intense false-extensions look.
- Elongates and volumizes the lashes considerably.
- Water resistant.
- Provides an easy base-to-tip curl with visible lift.
- Some users found it to be clumpy due to the brush shape.
- May not allow a thorough inner-to-outer corner lashes application.
2. Tarte Cosmetics Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
If you have sensitive eyes, this may be one of the best mascaras for you. It improves the health of the lashes considerably, makes them stronger and also provides any volume that you desire.
- It never irritates the eye, even for contact-wearing users.
- It dries quickly.
- Allows thorough application reaching every lash root-to-tip.
- No harmful chemicals.
- Clump-free and Smudge-free.
- It lengthens, protects and conditions the lashes.
- It volumizes the lashes naturally by preventing hair loss, may increase the volume by 4.03 times.
- Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested.
- It may get a little flaky, but comes off easily using any type of cleanser.
1. Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara - Jet Black Without doubt
This is the best mascara on the market today. It has every feature that a mascara can possibly have. It is as revolutionary as mascaras can get, with a 24-hour long lasting effect and easy removal and high precision application.
- No flakes whatsoever.
- Comes off easily with just warm water.
- Dries quickly.
- Lengthens and volumizes lashes substantially.
- Slim wand for thorough application from each corner-to-corner and root-to-tip.
- Some of the users found the only con as the smell.
- It might be considered expensive in comparison to other brands.