Do those unmanageable bristles bother you? Having smooth and impeccable skin does not have to burn a hole in your pocket. Below are listed the pros and cons of the Best Epilators and hair removers that work flawlessly over the most sensitive body parts.
Comparison Table Of Best Epilators :
Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet/Dry Epilator and Shaver
Best Sellers Rank
Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 2.3 x 5.3 inches
Weight: 1.8 pounds
Braun Silk-Epil 9-941e - Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator and Exfoliation System
Best Sellers Rank
Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.7 x 7.8 inches
Weight: 1.8 pounds
Top 5 Best Epilators :-
5. 5 in 1 Facial Hair Removal Epilator Shaver for Women
This multifunctional epilator promises deep pore-cleansing experience and skin rejuvenation while claiming to be 4 times more efficient than waxing when it comes to minute hair. Water resistance along with its versatility makes it one of the best epilators.
- Included are Facial Epilator head, Lady Shaver Head, Brush Head, Hard Skin Remover Head, and a Facial Massager Head -- all of which are easily replaceable.
- Recharges in 8- 10hours and works for about 40-60 minutes.
- Comes with batteries and is travel-friendly.
- Exclusive Face-Massager.
- Only 9 tweezers result in compromised precision.
4. Emjoi AP-18 Imagin Dual Opposed 72 Tweezer Head Epilator
The first hair remover in the world to provide Silver Ion Technology to ensure anti-microbial protection, the Emjoi AP-18 features 72 tweezer heads for quicker and more precise hair removal. Its ergonomic build lets you maneuver it with ease while the plug-in feature makes sure that you don't worry about having batteries replaced. This, in addition to the seamless Glide Technology, makes this a decent hair remover.
- Silver Ion Technology for antimicrobial protection.
- Exclusive middle lifting fingers that take care of flat and short hair.
- 6-7 feet long power cord for convenience.
- 72 tweezers result in quicker hair removal that may cause pain to beginners.
- Is not as convenient as epilators that have replaceable batteries.
- No LED light
3. Panasonic ES-ED90-P Wet/Dry Epilator and Shaver
This multifunctional Panasonic epilator is waterproof and comes with six attachments to pamper your feet. Included is a dual-disc epilation head with 48 rotating tweezers to get the last strand of unruly hair out of its place. While its gliding head can tilt 30 degrees to the front and the back to ensure smoother hair removal, the dual speed modes let you rush through the conventional parts while maintaining a slow pace for the sensitive areas.
- This epilator is waterproof.
- Six additional attachments which include a pedicure buffer and a bikini comb.
- A built-in LED light for those hard-to-see hairs.
- Travel pouch for convenience.
- The outer foil and inner blade need to be replaced once every one to two years.
- The internal battery is rather poor.
2. Braun Silk-Epil 9-579 Wet and Dry Cordless Electric Hair Removal Epilator
Armed with a 40% wider head, this waterproof hair remover is the most precise among Braun's epilators. The slow mode makes it a good buy for beginners who decide to take a break from waxing.
- Included Facial brush for refining and exfoliating skin while removing makeup and pore-deep impurities.
- LED light allows you to spot tiny hair strands.
- Pivoting head lets the epilator adjust to body contours for better precision.
- Reviewers have reported about low- battery life.
- The device is precise but may be painful for those with thicker hair and/or sensitive skin.
1. Braun Silk-Epil 9-941e - Wet & Dry Cordless Epilator and Exfoliation System
The Braun Silk-Epil 9-941e flaunts an unparalleled 3 in 1 epilation and exfoliation system and comes with Braun's iconic pulsating vibration technology. Pain is reduced to a minimum with the help of a massage attachment. Usable on both wet and dry skin, this epilator is suitable for women of all skin types.
- 40% wider epilation head for greater accuracy.
- Exfoliation brush helps to reduce ingrown hair.
- Included massage attachment for less discomfort.
- LED light
- Increased battery capacity.
- Reviewers have reported that the rotating blades catch the skin occasionally.
These are the best epilators up for grabs. Ditch the agony of waxing, and pick up the best tool for hair removal today!